The Eleaf GS Air 2 Atomizer Heads are replacement coils for the GS Air 2 Tank. A simple pure cotton atomizer for the best flavor and vapor production. Each atomizer head is embedded with a single coil made of Kanthal wires, wrapped in parallel configuration, and wicked with 100% pure organic cotton.
Eleaf GS Air 2 replacement coils are perfect for the iStick Basic starter kit and the iJust 2 starter kit. They work within a wattage range of 8W and 25W, with a 0.75Ω atomizer resistance. When paired with the iStick Basic or iJust 2 – which are both fixed voltage output systems – these coils produce a clean, crisp, well-balanced flavor with each puff, in an easy-to-use single-button operation device.
With efficient airflow and excellent wicking, Eleaf GS Air 2 replacement coils enable both beginners and advanced users to create the thickest vapors and enjoy great flavors from their favorite e-juice.
Eleaf GS Air 2 atomizer heads are also compatible with the original GS Air tank from iSmoka.
Eleaf GS Air 2 Replacement Coil Features:
- Kanthal coil
- Pure organic cotton wick
- Resistance value: 0.75Ω +/- 0.1Ω
- Working voltage: 3.5V to 5.5V
- Working wattage: 8W to 25W
- Sold in packs of five
Note: Make sure that the cotton wick is saturated before vaping on a fresh atomizer head. You can do this by dripping a few drops of e-liquid directly onto the cotton wick.
Do not wait until the e-liquid nearly runs out before refilling. When your tank is empty, your vaporizer will heat up a dry wick and produce an awful taste. Dry hits can also damage the cotton wick inside.
Eleaf GS Air 2 replacement coil specifications:
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Coil: Kanthal
- Wick: pure organic cotton
- Wattage: 8W to 25W
- Resistance: 0.75Ω
How to Replace Your GS Air 2 Atomizer Head:
- Hold the GS Air tank upside down and twist the base to unscrew it.
- Remove the old atomizer head from the base.
- Screw in a brand new GS Air 2 atomizer head to the base of the tank.
- Seal the tank by putting the base back on.
- Make sure that you prime the new coil before using.